The biggest airshow of the year for the whole family - airshow No. 1 - Baltic International Airshow 2023 - 5th-6th of August.
The impressive event is coming back in 2023 at Liepāja International Airport!
Fighter jets, aerobatic groups, colored smoke and pyrotechnics - all this and more directly
right in front of your eyes above the Liepāja airport runway! Over 6 hours long flight program with the best aerial performances in the industry, unforgettable fighter turns, and of course the synchronized figures of the aerobatic groups in the sky!
Premieres of many performances in Latvia!
Plan what might be the best weekend of the year today and get your tickets at a special low price NOW! Tickets will become more expensive later!
One ticket is valid for one day of the show: either Saturday or Sunday - according to your choice.
If you want to visit the show on both days, you need to buy two tickets.
Types of tickets:
- A standard ticket (20 euros) gives you the opportunity to enter the show area and enjoy the impressive show program
- Spotter Area ticket (40 euros) - special tickets for aviation photographers, media and journalists - special access to the tribune closer to the runway to take the best aerial photos (Limited number of tickets)
- Apron Club (VIP) tickets (95 euros) - for those who want to enjoy the show with increased comfort, with seats, tables, a bar and being closest to the runway. (Limited number of tickets)
- Hangar Party Club (VIP+) tickets (€250), everything VIP tickets + exclusive access to the event's Hangar Party with pilots, organizers and sponsors on Saturday night after the show (Very limited number of tickets)
Confirmed participants so far:
- Fighter F16 Dream Viper Demo Team from the Belgian Air Force
- Fighter Saab JAS39 GRIPEN of the Czech Air Force
- Flying Bulls The Messerschmitt-Bölkow-Blohm Bo 105C aerobatic helicopter from Austria (together with Red Bull Latvia)
- Red Bull athlete Łukasz Czepiela with a Carbon Cub aircraft from Poland
- Legendary formation flight team from Lithuania - ANBO with 3 YAK-50 aircraft
- Stunt Trick – Ducati Panigale with Lithuanian Cub
- 2x Pelegrin Tarragon ultra light planes in formation
- SAR helicopter W-3A SOKOL from the Czech Air Force
- Aviation superstar Jurgis Kairys from Lithuania with SU-31
- Tarragon Ultralight vs Tesla Model S Plaid – Race!
- Surprise guest fly-by (ONLY SATURDAY)
- airBaltic Pilot Academy Diamond Team (DA 40 NG and DA 42)
- The legendary Douglas DC-3 from Finland
- Silver Douglas DC-3 from Sweden (also in formation with another DC-3)
- Ukrainian Trike Demo
- Light fighter Aero L-159 ALCA from the Czech Air Force (static)
- Latvian State Border Guard helicopter AGUSTA (static)
The program will be updated!
5-6 AUGUST (the program is almost the same on both days)
10:00 – Entrance gate opens
11:00 – 13:30 First flight block of the show
13:30 – 14:00 – Program break
14:00 – 17:00 – The second flight block of the show
17:00 – 20:00 Panoramic flights (for additional payment)
20:00 – End of the show
18:00-00:00 Apron Club VIP Hangar Party (for a limited number of guests, Saturday evening)
Remember, any ticket to the Baltic International Airshow 2023 is a front-row ticket to something you've never seen before! See you on - 5th-6th of August - at Liepāja International Airport!
Taking into account the feedback of the previous event, we will provide more toilets, more catering facilities, a separate entrance and exit from the parking lot to reduce the queues on the roads, and in the event that a show participant is unable to attend the first day due to various circumstances, we will provide the opportunity to visit the second day of the show with first day tickets.
Children up to the age of 8 (inclusive) enter free of charge.
Follow us on our soc. networks for the latest news:
https://www.facebook.com/bia2023 https://www.instagram.com/balticairshow/ www.balticairshow.com